June 14 is Flag Day, when American display the American flag everywhere in the USA. Here are a few proper flag etiquette tips.
- When the flag is displayed from a staff projecting from a window, balcony or a building, the union should be at the peak of the staff.
- The flag should not be displayed on bad weather days.
- Display the flag only from sunrise to sunset.
- When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms.
- To store the flag, fold it neatly.