check how much of a house you can afford.[mortgagecalculator]
- Check if there is presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant near to your property .Cleanups in your Community (CIMC) enables you to map and list hazardous waste cleanup locations and grant areas, and drill down to details about those cleanups and grants and other, related information
- View hazardous waste reporters in my city
- Find sites, properties, or federal facilities where pollution is being or has been cleaned up.
- If it is a used home ask the seller to provide you with the C.L.U.E report
C.L.U.E. Home Seller’s Disclosure Reports provide a five-year insurance loss history for a given address, without divulging personal and private information about a property owner. If the report for your property indicates that you have not sustained an insurance loss within the past five years, a buyer can feel comfortable that insurance loss history of the property should not impact the availability or pricing of homeowners insurance. This may give your home an advantage over one where the insurance loss history is not known. For Homeowners to order the report click here.
- Find out If any sex offenders are there near to the location where you want to reside. What is the process for the sexual offender to register? Any sexual offender required to register under this Code section shall provide the required registration information to the appropriate official before being released from prison or placed on parole, supervised release, or probation. The sexual offender must register in person with the sheriff of the county in which the sexual offender resides within 72 hours after the sexual offender’s release from prison or placement on parole, supervised release, probation, or entry into this state;