- Soil treatments: These are applied directly to the soil under and around your home. This treatment sets up a barrier that eliminates termites once they come in contact with the material.
- Bait Systems: These are designed to eliminate entire termite colonies in and around your home. Termites find and eat the bait, then share it with other members of the colony.
- Wood treatments: Preventive Wood treatments as a standalone treatment would only be for pre-treatments on new construction. As a preventive, wood treatments are used in conjunction with the other methods for post-construction
Irrespective of the type you want to take you should go for Total Coverage Termite Guarantee that means you should look for
- the company cover the cost of repairing any termite or wood destroying insect damage with an unlimited retreatment and repair guarantee.
- and cover the structure AND contents of your home.
- and inspect the property every year, not just the first year.
- and allow you to transfer your termite protection when you sell your home.
some of the company for termite applications.