Don’t know what to make for dinner today? Use one of the recipes below!
- Lemony Broccolini Pasta
Ingredients (4 servings): 1 pound of any type of short pasta, 1 tbsp of butter (unsalted), 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil, 1 pound of chopped broccolini, 3 tbsp of chopped basil, 1/2 cup pine nuts, salt and ground black pepper, 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced), zest and lemon juice of one lemon
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook pasta as it says on the box.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the broccolini and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice; saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer over low heat. Add in the cheese.
- Stir in the pasta and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with pine nuts and basil.
2. Garlic Butter Shrimp
Ingredients: 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided, 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 5 cloves garlic, minced, 1/4 cup chicken stock, Juice of 1 lemon, or more, to taste, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining 6 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley leaves, if desired.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times. Shape dough into a ball. Cover dough with an inverted bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on a baking sheet and add whatever ingredients you like to the top of the pizza and bake until done