Another mind-bending adventure awaits gravity queen Kat as a new danger emerges to threaten the fabric of the universe itself. Still searching for clues behind the mystery of her origin, and with the powerful Raven at her side, Kat must master three unique gravity attack styles as she takes on enemies and massive bosses.
- Gravity-Based Action – The franchise’s famous gravity-based action mechanics have evolved with two additional styles, the lighter Lunar Style and heavier Jupiter Style, each with their own unique attacks. Switch seamlessly between the three distinct gravity styles, and partner with Raven to execute devastating tag-team attacks.
- Vast Open World – Enter a bright and bustling floating city, bursting with life. Manipulate gravity with the motion sensors of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller to soar and traverse a vast and detailed open world, 2.5 times larger than the original, packed with an abundance of missions to keep Kat busy.
- Signature Art Style – French “bande dessinée” comic book aesthetic is artfully blended with Japanese manga and anime influences to create a unique and beautiful atmosphere, with cityscapes and characters and brought to life in stunning detail on PlayStation 4.
Online servers for Gravity Rush 2 will be shut down on Thursday, January 18th, 2018 at 10:00 PM PT. Only online functionality will be affected; there will be no impact on offline gameplay.
Upon server shutdown, the following features will no longer be accessible:
- Sending/receiving challenges
- Access to rankings
- Receiving/posting treasure hints
- Receiving/posting/reviewing photo ghosts
- Acquiring Dusty Tokens and rewards