The Atlanta Streetcar is Atlanta’s newest transportation option. The 2.7 mile loop has 12 stops that connect Centennial Olympic Park with the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site and nearby neighborhoods east of downtown. With a direct connection to MARTA’s Peachtree Center station, and other transit services, the Atlanta Streetcar provides the last mile of connectivity to the city’s public transportation system.
Visit the website for fares, schedules, safety information, and a list of things to do and see along the route.
5 Reasons to Ride the Atlanta Streetcar
- The Atlanta Streetcar provides safe, convenient and timely service to residents and visitors in the Downtown area.
- Get a glimpse of Atlanta’s past and visit attractions where you can see first-hand where great moments in the civil rights movement took place.
- Take a new route to dinner. Many of Atlanta’s favorite restaurants are walkable from the Atlanta Streetcar. After your streetcar ride, stroll through Centennial Olympic Park to one of the many restaurants in the convention and entertainment district.
- Hop aboard the Streetcar for quick passage from your hotel to a meeting, convention or sporting event.
- The Atlanta Streetcar provides a way to explore downtown Atlanta and hop on and off when something strikes your fancy. Whether it’s food or fun, the Atlanta Streetcar delivers Atlanta to you in a way you haven’t seen before.