Bank of America cardholders get free admission to Tellus during the first full weekend of each month as part of Museums On Us.
Museums On Us is a Bank of America cardholder benefit program, offering Bank of America cardholders free admission to more than 120 of the finest museums and cultural institutions in the United States.
• Each Bank of America cardholder is allowed one free general admission to Tellus during the first full weekend of the month.
• Photo ID is required along with the card.
• Only cardholders are granted free admission with their Bank of America credit or debit card, and photo ID. Spouses,
children, and family members do not get free admission unless each has their own Bank of America credit or debit card, and photo ID.
• Any valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card is acceptable.
• Admission is non-transferable and for the cardholder only.
• Offer does not include free admission to the Bentley Planetarium or to ticketed special events.
• The program applies only to the first full weekend (consecutive Saturday and Sunday) of every month.
• Expired cards and bank statements are NOT accepted. Cards must be valid and current.
• Bank of America associates are also eligible for free general admission on Museums On Us weekends. They must present a current corporate ID along with an additional photo ID.
Questions? Call (770) 606-5700.