Please note that this course is designed for United States residents and anyone eligible to apply for credit cards in the U.S. All of the lessons focus on U.S. credit cards and U.S. airlines.
In this travel-hacking course, I’ll teach you a few simple strategies I’ve used to earn hundreds of thousands of frequent flier miles. In one hour, you’ll learn exactly how to maximize the benefits of travel-reward credit cards, which cards to apply for, and how to keep earning points and miles year after year—all with minimal impact on your credit score.
Start Earning Free Flights Immediately with Quick, Practical Advice
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to pick the best travel-reward cards for each airline.
- Which cards allow you to earn big sign-up bonuses again and again (and which don’t).
- Secrets the travel-hacking pros use to make the most of their frequent-flier miles.
- How using credit cards to earn free flights really affects your credit score.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes amateurs make when earning and redeeming miles.
Most travel-hacking resources are overly complicated. This course isn’t one of them.
Dozens of friends have told me they’re overwhelmed by all the travel-hacking advice out there. These friends don’t want to juggle dozens of credit cards so they can fly half way around the world every month. They just want to earn a few free flights a year or learn how I fly business class for free every time I go abroad. I designed this course with those friends in mind.
If you’re a beginner, this course will walk you step-by-step through exactly which cards to apply for (and in what order). By watching a series of short videos, you’ll learn what frequent flier miles are really worth, the minimum value you should always get every time you apply for a new card, and how to spot a bad deal a mile away.
In just under one hour, you’ll emerge a free-flight ninja ready to see the world for next to nothing.
What are the requirements?
- This course is meant for U.S. Residents or anyone eligible to apply for credit cards in the U.S. (The lessons in this course focus on U.S. airlines and credit cards.)
- If you already know your credit score, that’s fantastic! If not, consider signing up for a free account at a site like creditkarma.com before beginning the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Choose the best credit cards for earning free flights.
- Maintain a strong credit score while earning free flights.
- Avoid common mistakes beginners make when earning and redeeming frequent flier miles.
- Maximize the value of their travel reward points.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone interested in maximizing U.S. credit card bonuses to earn free flights on major U.S. airlines with minimal impact on their credit score.
- Lectures 12
- Length 1 hour
- Skill Level Beginner Level
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
course fee $13