- use the link(http://try.shopcurbside.com/cvs/).
- create an account with email and phone no
- choose cvs location where you want to pick up the item
- shop an item
- the $10 discount will be automatically applied
- enter extra care card for additional discount
- check out
- check out process will send an text msg to phone that was given at time of account setup
- clicking the link on the phone text msg will open the curbside app or else it will have instruction to install it.
- once the app is open
- login using the same credential
- the app will have the pickup information once the store makes the item ready to be picked up.
- cvs says in an hour item will be ready outside.
CVS just launched a curbside pickup service with its own app.
CVS now offers CVS Express, a service that allows customers to order non-prescription products via the app. Customers can then pick them up within the hour without entering the store.
The service is almost like a drive-through. Motorists park in a designated CVS Express spot while workers bring the order to their car. The service also allows customers to go inside the store to pick up their order.
CVS ()says there is no extra charge for this service, which requires customers to open a CVS Express account.
The service doesn’t apply to every consumer item in the store, though CVS said it is working to expand the list of items available through CVS Express.